Estimating – Assistance in Preparation & submission of cost proposals
Pre-construction – Assistance in preparation of base line schedules, administrative & technical submittals
Site management – Supporting job site requirements with on-site QC, safety & supervisory staff
–Efficient and committed project manager with over 18 years of experience in construction. Consistently achieved record-high performance rankings; improvements to the bottom line; and impeccable record of turnaround of underperforming operations.
–Reputed builder and acclaimed leader of goal oriented teams; instill a shared, enthusiastic commitment to product delivery as a key driver of company goal attainment. Lead by example and ensures the execution of policies concerning safety, security and quality without any compromise.
- --Developed an efficient and accountable online tracking system and assignment of "estimating" activities to the team members.
- --Extensive experience in design-build construction estimation that includes preparation of conceptual drawings and co-ordination with specialty subcontractors. Scope of work include ddesign build fueling systems; buildings in restricted area; utilities including sewer, water andstorm drains; demolition; environmental remediation; paving and parking lots; and water treatment systems.
- --Prepared estimates for various construction trades that include abatement, demolition, earthwork, concrete, framing, plumbing, environmental construction, fueling systems, painting and low voltage electrical.
- --Received “Outstanding” rating for performance and “Letter of Commendation” from Edwards Air Force Base for work executed to upgrade fueling systems.
- --Received “Outstanding” rating for performance from Cannon Air Force Base for work executed relating to Asbestos Abatement, Backfill and Grading.
- --Received “Outstanding” evaluations for executing the work assigned by the Navy and US Army Corp of Engineers.
- Fort Hunter Liggett, California
- Managed Design building Construction of Dining Facility. This project included the construction of an approximately 3,500 temporary dining facility, and renovation of an approximately 20,000 square foot dining facility. Scope of work includes construction and upgrade of site utilities, three canopies, new roof, etc.
Total contract value - $10.21Million
The specified carousel id does not exist.